Officer James Page's Unsuccessful Attempt to Have the Prairie Grove Justice Facebook Page Removed
Through a Freedom of Information Act Request, I obtained the following emails between Prairie Grove Police Officer James G. Page and Facebook. In these emails, Officer Page unsuccessfully attempts to have Facebook remove the Prairie Grove Justice Facebook page that I created. As expected, Facebook denied Officer Page's meritless request.
This is yet another attempt on the part of Officer Page to block my right to free speech and to attempt to stop my firm from providing free legal representation to those who he has wrongfully stopped. The good news is that his attempts have failed. My firm is currently providing free representation to two individuals who we firmly believe were wrongfully stopped by Officer Page, and we continue to evaluate other cases. Based upon the evidence that I have seen so far, I am even more convinced that Officer Page has engaged in a course of improper action that extends far beyond the unwarranted seatbelt ticket that I received.
Click here to download the emails between officer James G. Page and Facebook.
You can also click here to read about Prairie Grove Police Officer James Page's utterly baseless and unsuccessful attempt to have me prosecuted "witness intimidation" based upon this website and my offers of free legal represetation for those that he has mistreated.
* "Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is formed through your use of this website."
* "The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.”
* "A description or indication of limitation of practice does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in an indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered.”
* "Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associates and societies of law or field of practice does not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any other lawyer being considered.”
* "All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered."